FAIRsFAIR Roadshow – Finland
The FAIRsFAIR Roadshow will virtually visit Finland on 2 June 2021 to offer a FAIR programme.
FAIRsFAIR will present some outputs and showcase practical tools for raising FAIR awareness and assessing the FAIRness of research datasets. We will also discuss the role of FAIR for researchers in managing their work in a digital environment.
FAIRsFAIR warmly invites data support staff, researchers and data policy makers, to join the event.
In the spirit of collaboration we ask each data steward to invite a researcher, and each researcher to invite a data steward!
- 5 min Tervetuloa – Jessica Parland von Essen, CSC
- 10 min “This is FAIRsFAIR” – Jessica Parland von Essen, CSC
- 15 min Interview – Eetu Mäkelä and Ari Asmi, Helsinki University
- 20 min good practices of data steward and research software engineer collaboration
- Angus Whyte and Patricia Herterich, ED
- Mini Break
- 45 min FAIRsFAIR supporting FAIR implementation
- 15 min – Mari Kleemola, FSD
- 15 min FAIRsFAIR support for repository, support program – Josefine Nordling, CSC
- 15 min FAIRsFAIR tools assessing FAIR – Hanna Koivula, CSC
- wrap up
The Roadshow will be in English.