HIDA Virtual Annual Conference
The first HIDA Annual Conference 2021 is the opportunity for Helmholtz Scientists in Information and Data Science to connect with researchers throughout the institutions: To exchange results and methods, to learn new things and to network. In particular, we invite PhD students and postdocs within the Helmholtz Association with a research focus in Information and Data Science to use this event to discuss projects with researchers from other Helmholtz Centers.
What you can expect
- Meet with data scientists from Helmholtz Centers & Schools throughout Germany and connect in our networking sessions
- Listen to the exiting keynote of Neil Chue Hong, Director and Principal Investigator of the Software Sustainability Institute, University of Edinburgh
- Participate in our workshops and learn about sustainable software development, the next generation of AI in medicine, scientific blog writing and much more
- Exchange your Scientific Telegrams, speak about your data science projects and share your methods
- Win the HIDA Scientific Telegram Award, which is endowed with 500 EUR.
You ask yourself: What is a Scientific Telegram? What do I have to do? A scientific telegram is a 3-minute (video)/presentation on your current research project. Register and find out more!
We are looking forward to lively discussions on data science!
You can find the program here.
Please register here.